How to move away from unsafe password with Yubico and Keeper
IT teams do their best to prevent sensitive data loss, account takeovers and other cyber threats. However these efforts can be useless if employees don’t manage their passwords properly – use simple passwords, reuse or store them in unprotected files or cloud.
But what can organisation do to keep their employees from having to remember endless list of passwords? And security teams from having to worry about password security?
Join us on the 31st of March, at 2 PM to learn the answer!
- The biggest challenges of user access management (according to the latest research “Global State of Cyber Security in SMB”)
- How Keeper password manager increases productivity of employees and IT teams
- Why Yubico hardware-based security key helps to defend against password threats
- Use cases: Keeper Security + Yubico for easy user access management and security
- Questions and answers
Take part and win
Answer a question during the webinar and get a chance to win a YubiKey 5 NFC or Keeper password manager.
Every participant that answers the question correctly enters the raffle. Two winners will be chosen and informed by email shortly, after webinar.
- Roland Steinmetz, Director Channel EMEA, Keeper Security
- Caroline Sandtorv, Channel Manager Nordics & Baltics, Yubico
- Who should join? Data Protection Officers, IT Security Managers and Professionals, IT Security Consultants, Business Owners and other cybersecurity stakeholders.
Would you like to learn more or have questions? Contact us! Discussion >>