Combating zero-day ransomware with deception technology by Acalvio
Ransomware is on the rise. No business or governmental institutions are immune from it. The best way to stop it is to be proactive by preventing attacks from happening in the first place. But what is the best way among all?
Discover an alternative way to combat zero-day ransomware by leveraging advanced cyber deception. Join Cybersec Pulse webinar to learn how Acalvio’s Shadowplex deception solution enables detection, alerting and containment of ransomware threats in your environment.
DURING THE SESSION, WE’LL DISCUSS
- The current state of ransomware and its challenges for modern organizations
- Deception-based ransomware detection through history
- How Acalvio ransomware solution can help
- Brief anatomy of Shadowplex: architecture, configuration and deployment
- Demo: applying Shadowplex user interface for different ransomware use cases
- Language: English
- Speaker: Jim Mason, CISSP, Senior Solutions Engineer, Acalvio
- Length: 45 minutes
- The recording will be sent to all registrants