IT security products have become as complex as the networks they’re trying to secure. Sophos knows that the solution to complexity is not more complexity. Sophos began producing antivirus and encryption products nearly 30 years ago. Today their products help secure the networks used by 100 million people in 150 countries and 100,000 businesses, including Pixar, Under Armour, Northrop Grumman, Xerox, Ford, Avis, and Toshiba. Sophos products allow you to secure every endpoint of your network, from laptops to virtual desktops and servers, to web and email traffic and mobile devices.
Sophos Secure Workspace
Sophos Secure Workspace is a containerized mobile content management app for iOS and Android that provides a secure way to manage, distribute, and edit business documents and view web content. Edit Office format documents without leaving the container environment to ensure encrypted content remains secure. When managed by Sophos Mobile, admins can easily restrict access to content based on device compliance rules. In combination with Sophos SafeGuard Encryption, Sophos Secure Workspace provides seamless exchange of encrypted files – stored locally or in the cloud –between iOS and Android, Windows, and macOS users.
- Documents are stored securely with AES-256 encryption
- Distribute files to devices from the central admin interface
- View and edit text, PDF, and Office format documents
- Corporate Browser for secure access to intranets or corporate websites
- Access files from all leading cloud storage providers, including any WebDAV service
- Retrieve encryption and recovery keys from a Sophos SafeGuard encryption server (requires Sophos SafeGuard 8)
- Collaborate with password protected HTML5 files
- Secure Photo takes and stores photos encrypted
Buzzwords: UTM; next generation endpoint, next generation network protection; MDM; secure WIFI; Encryption; remote Ethernet device (RED); IPS; layer 7 application control; Firewall; VPN; URL filtering; Antispam; email encryption; DLP; Advanced Threat Protection; Antimalware; Sandboxing; SSL Offloading; Reverse Proxy Authentication; Web Applications Firewall; WAF; Server Hardening; Security synchronization (Heartbeat); secure cloud; device control; server lockdown