81% of hacking-related breaches occur with the help of weak passwords – short and simple combinations that are often reused and stored in unprotected files, cloud or notebooks. But remembering a unique password for every account is hardly possible when the number of passwords employees use daily reaches double-digit figures. So how can organizations make their employees practice security-friendly passwords without additional burden?
Join us on the 20th of August to get the answer! Tune in to learn how to keep access secure yet simple by employing a password manager. During the webinar you will hear from the industry’s leading expert, Keeper Security, and learn about:
• Today’s biggest challenges of employee access management
• How a password manager helps businesses to protect their valuable data and enhance productivity
• Brief anatomy of Keeper Security password manager and how it works
• Key takeaways how IT pros and business users can benefit from the password vault
• DEMO: how to set up and use the password manager
If you are seeking to improve staff productivity and mitigate the risk of cyber theft, then come and join us as you will find all the answers here and much more!
Who should attend? Information Security Officers, IT Security Engineers, business owners and other information security stakeholders.
The live webinar (in English) will take place on Tuesday, August 20 at 2:00 PM (EEST).