Gartner predicts that by 2022 the application of Privileged Access Management (PAM) will grow 40% among various sectors. It’s not surprising – despite all the investment in cybersecurity, we’ve seen an increase in data breaches where one-third of all cyber-attacks involved the exploitation of privileged credentials.
But while a PAM solution definitely helps enhance organizations‘ security, without a solid foundation of user lifecycle management, the solution alone can quickly become unwieldy and difficult to manage.
So what are the phases of this lifecycle, and how PAM helps your organization to enable them?
DURING THE SESSION, WE’LL DISCUSS:
• The current cyber threat landscape
• Why privileged access security is a key issue today
• Introduction to privileged access management: why, how and when
• How senhasegura’s PAM helps to enable full privileged access lifecycle
• Demo: managing the phases of the privileged user lifecycle with senhasegura
• Language: English
• Speaker: David Muniz, IT Security Analyst, senhasegura
• Length: 60 minutes
• The recording will be sent to all registrants
senhasegura is a leading PAM solution that integrates the security needs of your organization with very simple to use and deploy software, but with advanced and exclusive features. The vendors offer a unique solution that covers the entire privileged access lifecycle, including before, during, and after credential use.